Join Our Team
Beria is a well-established multi-discipline professional consultancy firm with over 200 employees and offices in Hong Kong, Chengdu, Macau, Shenzhen and Sydney. Beria also has associated offices overseas in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam.
We aim to nurture and develop professional quantity surveyors to utilise an innovative approach to apply knowledge and give professional advice. We now invite suitable candidates to join us.
SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR / QUANTITY SURVEYOR / ASSISTANT QUANTITY SURVEYOR
- Membership of MHKIS / MRICS / MAIQS / RPS(QS) for the post of Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Degree / Associate Degree / Higher Diploma in Quantity Surveying or Engineering in Building Engineering (Building Services Engineering) or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years working experience or 1 year post qualification experience for Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Minimum 3 years working experience for the post of Quantity Surveyor and 2 years working experience for the post of Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Good experience in all aspects of quantity surveying
- Good command of spoken & written English & Chinese
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to work independently and in a team, and capable of working under pressure
- Self-motivated and disciplined
We offer a competitive remuneration package with fringe benefits including 5 days work, public holidays, medical insurance and study allowance to the right candidate. If you are interested please send your full resume including your expected salary and date available to Level 30, Tower 2, Enterprise Square 5, 38 Wang Chiu Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong; or e-mail to email@example.com