Sr Amelia Fok
Amelia is the Director of the Company. She has over 30 years of experience in managing civil engineering, building, mechanical & electrical engineering installations, fitting out and alterations and addition improvement works for private and public sectors in Hong Kong. Amelia has extensive experience on a wide range of projects such as electric power stations, utilities services, campus development for universities, and schools, commercial and residential development and renovation / fitting out for department stores and hotels. In the past decade Amelia managed quite a number of electric power stations, utilities services and educational projects which cope her with specialist expertise in these sectors of work.
- Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (MHKIS)
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (MCIArb)
- Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Construction Managers (MHKICM)
- Registered Professional Surveyor, Hong Kong (RPS(QS))
- Bachelor of Science in Quantity Surveying (with commendation)